Free Webinar: Generate More Client Recommendations Using Insights From 250,000 Reviews
Thursday May 26th 9:30am-10:15am
99% of clients say they would recommend their adviser. But only 42% actually do.
This webinar, exclusive to The Openwork Partnership members, reveals why…and what to do about it! We’ll use insights from over 250,000 client reviews on VouchedFor to reveal the specific adviser behaviours that turn clients into regular advocates.
What will you learn?
- The ideal contact frequency to turn more clients into true advocates
- The secret to the adviser/client relationships that generate most advocacy
- What % of advisers ask for referrals and how that impacts how many they get
- How to ask for referrals in the right way to drive loyalty and advocacy
Who should attend?
- Advice firm MDs/CEOs
- Mortgage advisers/Financial advisers/Financial planners
- Marketing/Business development managers
- Operations managers
- Practice managers
This punchy, 45 minute webinar will leave you with actionable ideas to boost the number of client recommendations your business receives. Cross-industry insights will be shared by Conor McCutcheon, Head of Strategy at VouchedFor, who will be joined by Openwork Partnership member Scott Taylor-Barr. Secure your place today.
Secure Your Place
Financial Adviser, Carl Summers Financial Services
Head of Strategy, VouchedFor
If you have any questions, please get in touch. You can reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© VouchedFor 2022